Three 90-minute Live Sessions
8pm – 9:30pm CST
Dates: August 2, August 16, August 30
If you are unable to attend the live session don't worry! Sessions are recorded and available afterward on your course session site.
Outcome: Learn the skills and tools through a data-driven approach that will support you on your parenting journey. This will lead to being a more intentional and effective parent.
Why Is this important: So many kids are struggling with life and adults are struggling with parenting. In order to change the struggle, we have to learn a new way to think before we can improve the way we parent.
Is this for me?
Whether you have an infant, toddler, young child, teen, young adult, or older child in your life - this course is for you!
We will go through every stage and discuss why mindfulness is critical and how to make it part of your daily life.
This course will help you if your child...
- Says, “I hate you”
- Won’t go to bed
- Throws things around in anger
- Doesn’t like your options
- Says, “I can’t stand my teacher! He’s such an idiot” and you want to fix it
- Wants to play video games when you say “no”
- Doesn’t help around the house
- Gets upset from a social media post
- Is left out socially and you feel really bad
What you get...
- Permanent access to review videos and exercises over and over
- Access to a private Parenting Rewired Facebook page
- Continuously updated resources, articles, and activities
- On-demand video library
- Subject Matter expert interviews and resources